Scenario: You're on a risky flight with a challenging crew member. The Captain is in a hurry and is focused on reviewing reports for an upcoming meeting. The latest forecast at your destination is calling for thunderstorms around your arrival time. The First Officer has concerns and thinks you should divert. The Captain thinks you should continue on. What do you think the outcome is?
Put yourself in the pilot's seat with FlightSafety's eLearning Human Factors/CRM General Concepts course. Throughout this course, you will be guided through a scenario where you will answer questions that will influence the story and the final outcome of the flight.
Specifically, by the end of the course, students will be able to:
- State the importance of effective CRM
- Explain how CRM makes us safer
- List and describe the different CRM skill sets
- Identify the impact of CRM performance on the outcome of the flight
- Explain the historical development of CRM
This course is in our new user interface which will improve the training experience and is accessible on PC, Mac, or any tablet.